John Lavin on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:20:11 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PGP keysigning aftermath

gabriel rosenkoetter said:
> Sure, but doing keysigning the way we've been doing it is getting to
> be pretty unmanageable.
I don't think its any less manageable than its been in the past, but I
agree that its less than idea by a long stretch.

> - Participants bring their own key fingerprint printouts. Ideally
>   using gpg-key2ps[1].
> - Either:
>   - Each person meets with each other person, exchanges key2ps
>     slips, checks each others' ID, discusses the ways in which
>   	they'd like their signatures returned, then moves on to another
>   	pairing.
I'd second this approach - I've done this before and is more social -
you actually have to talk to the person.  ;-)

-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Advancement in position.                                               : :' :