Walt Mankowski on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:30:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PGP keysigning aftermath

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:54:57AM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> [1] apt-get yourself the signing-party package if you're using
> Debian. I'll be making a NetBSD package some time soon. The rest
> of you, start from:
>   http://packages.debian.org/unstable/misc/signing-party.html.
> (I don't see that you can get gpg-key2ps anywhere else, which is
> kind of a drag, since I don't really want the keymailer portion of
> it.)

I'll just point out that gpg-key2ps is just a shell script, so even if
you can't find a package for your particular distribution, you should
have little trouble installing them right from the tarball on that
webpage.

Walt