Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:01:17 -0500

[PLUG] mozilla goes south, huge fonts in menu

After a power outage, I restart mozilla and the menu fonts are
enormous, 100 point or more. The browser (html rendered stuff) comes
up normal, but there's precious little of it for all the menus and
control bars.

I try mv'ing ~/.mozilla to ~/.mozilla_bak, and relaunching mozilla,
but now I get what I imagine is the first-time launch configuration
dialog. The fonts are so big that I can't do anything, not even answer
the question, because I only see a few words on my 20" monitor the
type is so big.

OK, so it's not in ~/.mozilla, and I don't find anything suspicious in
my environment that would ask for such a thing. Any ideas what might
be happening or how to fix it?

--
 Jeff