Kevin Brosius on Mon, 10 Mar 2003 13:53:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Plug Archives??

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:57:56AM -0500, Daniel G Roberts wrote:
> > How do I view the PLUG archives?
> > The link on the homepage to the archives gives me a 404
>
> PLUG has no online archives at present, though they are
> reconstructable from various users mailboxes, but doing so requires
> the time of those users.
>
> (Both the web and SMTP server were hosted on a machine that died
> some time ago, not everything's back yet.)

Maybe we could get them hosted at MARC?  I don't know if they do local
LUG lists, but it's a handy interface for a bunch of the higher traffic
lists.  (I'd like to be able to set up something similar, but they don't
seem to have gone open source.)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?w=2

--
Kevin Brosius