gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:58:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Plug Archives??

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 01:52:02PM -0500, Kevin Brosius wrote:
> Maybe we could get them hosted at MARC?  I don't know if they do local
> LUG lists, but it's a handy interface for a bunch of the higher traffic
> lists.  (I'd like to be able to set up something similar, but they don't
> seem to have gone open source.)
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?w=2

My understanding of marc is that you just have them subscribe to the
list.

That doesn't help us with old archives, though, which is what Daniel
(the original poster) was after. (He wanted to search responses he
knew were in the archives rather than asking a question anew. I'm
not speculating, that's from a private exchange.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net