Timothy Lee Young on Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:22:04 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Home Networking Question

Actually I just completed an installation of a Linksys Wireless-G router
in a 3-story Rittenhouse Square residence, and it works completely
satisfactory at all inner locations on any floor.  The router is located
on the second floor; the only thing is that there seems to be some
difficulty with the signal on the outside of the brick house; nothin' that
a better position or stronger antenna can't fix though.

Just thought I'd throw in another topic-related exprience.