epike on Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:49:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] "services" under Linux

I think the S* are started all right but at shutdown
these same S*es are stopped (passed with "stop") argument.
To disable services I just mv S* to K*.  I dont recall
seeing a shutdown actually stopping the K*'s--i think
they are just ignored.

e pike