Geoff Rivell on Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:39:33 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Archos Jukebox

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 08:06 pm, John Lavin wrote:

> Looks like a promising app.  Since I am in need of the record quality
> being as good as the box can give me, I might have to wait before that
> improved.  How hard is it to switch back and forth between the
> manufacturer one and rockbox?

Very easy with Rolo (rockbox loader).
Rockbox is about the best thing since time slices.

I have a 20 gig Archos Player, love it.  Get good rechargable batteries though
:-)

> You've had no problems with it "crashing"?

None.  I've had it for a few years I guess now. (The non-recorder version).