George Gallen on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:46:05 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Hard Drives Crashing

Title: RE: [PLUG] Hard Drives Crashing

was lurking.. Sorry I missed the beginning.

I'm assuming these are SCSI's. Is the chain too long?
or do you have a bad / missing terminator. Is your
teminator active or passive? I have heard problems
sometimes that have been corrected by changing your
terminator from passive to an active terminator.

George