Molnar, Bradley on Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:27:05 -0500

RE: [PLUG] mac os 9 or x reinstall

Two choices.

#1 - boot off the os 9 cd and use one of the items in the Utilities folder
(not drive first aid, something else, can't remember the name).

Or, #2 - you can boot off the yellowdog cd and delete all the linux
partitions and make them HFS (can't do HFS+ at this point), then, boot off
the OS 9/X cd and reformat that drive as HFS+ (you might have to use os 9
for this part).  Once you have the drive as HFS+, both OS 9 and OS X
installers should recognise it no troubles.

That should get you started.

-b