Brian Epstein on Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:31:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Impressions of local RHCE training

> 5 day boot camp/test RH300...here in the Philadelphia area? Any

Just recently took the upgrade test at the Executrain facility.  This
was only the test, mind you.  I took the 300 course in NC back in 2000.
My instructor there was Bowe Strickland.  He was a very good instructor.

The Trainer at the Executrain facility was Stephen Murray.  Although he
did not train me, his proctoring style was excellent and was very
informational.  After the test we had a long conversation on RH, linux,
tech and the test.

>From the day I spent with Stephen, I would definitely recommend him as a
teacher for RedHat to anyone.  I do recommend general knowledge of
Un*x/Linux prior to training.

> instructors are RedHat employees not Executrain employees.

Yes, they are RH employees.  Both the trainers I've met are very
knowledgable and are more techies then salesmen.

Feel free to email with more q's.

ep

RHCE 808003887207383, 806199959701046
https://www.redhat.com/training/certification/verify/

--
Brian Epstein <ep@epiary.org>
Key fingerprint = F9C8 A715 933E 6A64 C220  482B 02CF B6C8 DB7F 41B4