sean finney on Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:11:19 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mutt text/* auto-view hack

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 11:14:39PM -0500, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> words, 141 characters). It's attached, for your amusement. I think
> it's cool to know just how many words you wrote me when I read your
> email. I'm trying to think of more interesting analyses to do.

if you want to go really crazy with it, how about an analysis for word
frequency?  you could keep word counts of this list in some kind of
giant histogram, and then have a program that tries to guess the
sender from the content of his/her message :)

	sean