M.Simons on Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:00:18 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Power Supply Needed: suggestions?

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, Paul wrote:
> No, it's the power supplies, not my electrical system.  The first one
> The second one acts the same way almost, but this time I can actually
> Bob Schwier wrote:
> >Burning out two power supplies seems unusual.
> >Check the electrical wiring.  See what condition it is in and what is on

Boy, now I'm confused... for a bit, I thought we were talking about MY bad
power supplies!!!  Well to all the people who asked "what makes you sure
it's gone totally??" Well, it going bzzzt bzzzzt crack pop sizzle SMOKE
SMOKE is certainly proof to me that it's dead.  Not to mention the burnt
components on the board inside. :(

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org