postmaster on Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:49:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Update: php prob: downloads empty file

Delivery Failure Report

 Your          Re: [PLUG] Update: php prob: downloads empty file
 document:

 was not       Paul L Snyder/KOP/Corp/SB_PLC
 delivered to:

 because:      Router: Unable to open mailbox file
               FPLLNH01/FPL/SIT/SERVERS/SB_PLC mail.box: The remote server is
               not a known TCP/IP host.

   SBHSNSM3/SERVERS/SB_PLC, NHCLNH01/NHC/SIT/SERVERS/SB_PLC,
   NHCLNH01/NHC/SIT/SERVERS/SB_PLC, SBHSNSM2/SERVERS/SB_PLC