Fred K Ollinger on Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:03:13 -0500

[PLUG] solved: gabe was right about sun boot problem

This is w/ reference to the problem I was getting booting a sparc. It said
"keyboard not found".

I just wanted to say when Gabriel asked me if my keyboard was plugged in
after I had all ready said that it was plugged in, he was actually on the
right track.

Turns out I had a "mystery" cable that plugged into the keyboard, but it
actually was not a sun plug. Therefore, although the keyboard seemed
plugged in, it was really plugged in w/ the wrong cable.

So Gabriel is vindicated. Again. :)

Fred Ollinger (follinge@sas.upenn.edu)
CCN sysadmin