gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:22:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] solved: gabe was right about sun boot problem

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 12:02:22PM -0500, Fred K Ollinger wrote:
> Turns out I had a "mystery" cable that plugged into the keyboard, but it
> actually was not a sun plug. Therefore, although the keyboard seemed
> plugged in, it was really plugged in w/ the wrong cable.

Mac serial cable, maybe? They look a lot alike... (Erm, do I mean
ADB? I never remember which is a DIN-8 and which a -9, nor which the
Sun cables are...)

> So Gabriel is vindicated. Again. :)

I'm really wrong pretty often. And I'm not called on it anywhere
near enough. :^>

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net