gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:36:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] key signing next week

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 09:22:05PM -0500, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> Shall we try the Rosenkoetter key signing protocol next week?
>
> If so, we should update the instructions. Any volunteers (Gabe?).

Um, sure.

But we don't get much without new people, do we?

Any new people?

(Hey, Chris Hedemark, you haven't been to a PLUG keysigning yet,
have you? C'mon, you know you want to have gpg --update-trustdb take
45 seconds like me!)

As for organization, I'm glad to produce keyslips for people. (No,
really; this is okay. But make sure you VERIFY that I've given you a
key slip with your real fingerprint before you give it to anyone.
And if I'm not, accuse me of being a villain! I may give somebody
a faked one just to test this! ;^>)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net