Chris Hedemark on Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:09:01 -0500

Re: [PLUG] key signing next week

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 10:35 PM, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

(Hey, Chris Hedemark, you haven't been to a PLUG keysigning yet,
have you? C'mon, you know you want to have gpg --update-trustdb take
45 seconds like me!)

I was almost there three times. The first near miss was my fault. The second two were due to last minute changes in venue without giving any sort of directions.

Tell you what, lets carpool that day and I'll go with you.

Chris Hedemark
PGP/GnuPG Public Key at http://yonderway.com/chris/hedemark.gpg