Stephen Gran on Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:52:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] debian sarge dist-upgrade

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 05:02:07PM -0500, Mike Leone said:
> > On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> >
> > > Has anyone dist-upgrade'd to the new libc (sarge)? Any tales to tell?
> >
> > I did, everthing seems to be fine.
> >
> > Naresh
>
> So no problems with PHP4, then? I thought that was still broken. Or am I
> behind in my news?

libc6 on sarge is broken for most non-i386 architectures, and php4 is
broken on all architectures with this version of libc6.  It is still not
wuite worked out in sid, so I wouldn't hold my breath for a quick fix
for that.  Barring php4 problems, libc6 is fairly stable on i386.

|  Stephen Gran                  | The hatred of relatives is the most     |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | violent.   -- Tacitus (c.55 - c.117)    |