MAILER-DAEMON on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:21:04 -0500

Returned mail - nameserver error report

 --------Message not delivered to the following:

    david.caputo    E-mail field not present in nameserver entry

 --------Error Detail (phquery V4.4):

 The message, "E-mail field not present in nameserver entry," is generated
 whenever the ph nameserver matched the supplied name or alias with an
 entry that lacked an email address field.  In this case no delivery can
 be made.  Recommended action is to contact the individual by alternate
 means via the information included below.  If the individual already has
 an email address, s/he should edit their ph entry to include it.  N.B.,
 postmaster will not have any information more current than this.

 name: David Victor Caputo
 alias: david.caputo

 --------Unsent Message below: