gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:12:01 -0500

Re: [PLUG] WebsiteOS

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 02:26:50PM -0500, Bradley Molnar wrote:
> What do people know about this product, and, is it actually opensource and
> if so, where can I download a copy from.

Doesn't look like it's open source, looks like it's a product a lot
of web hosters use, though.

> also, www.websiteos.com doesn't go anywhere (well, I get an error).
> help.websiteos.com doesn't help either.

I would surmise that the domain exists only so that webhosters don't
have to mirror the full docs, but can just point at it.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net