Flint Heart on Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:52:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Mandrake 9.1

I'm a debian man myself but mandrake 7 was pretty good.  From what i've
been hearing 9.1 is pretty nice. with 7 You can set up a remote installaion
source once its installed.  not as nice as debian but if 9 still has the
capability install the 1 disc and just add the extra stuff you need.

N-Tropy