Timothy Lee Young on Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:28:11 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Firewall or hacked problem??????????????/

Well I've tried your suggestions, and I've gone so far as to clear out my
FireStarter and disable my iptables services.

Thanks for your suggestions, but no go... my web-browsing is screwed.  And
I have no idea what else could be interfering with it.

I've been using Linux since 1997, and I've set up lots of systems; but
I've not come across this type of situation before.

My "iptables -L" is clean, and accepts everything.

Have I been hacked?