Chris Hedemark on Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:21:15 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Redhat 9 - ok, who has the ISO's?

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 11:14 AM, Brian Epstein wrote:

anybody able to take advantage of the early release of RH9.0 wanna let
me snarf the iso's?  I'll be your best friend :)

I'll be done downloading them sometime tomorrow.

--

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?" - Mahatma Gandhi