John Lavin on Fri, 4 Apr 2003 22:05:27 -0500

[PLUG] [OT]New Archos arrived

I'm taking a shot at a replacement Archos Mulitmedia Jukebox and so far
the thing is performing very well.  Let it fully charge, mounted it, put
the latest firmware on it and I haven't seen one crash all evening.
Been taking random snapshots, videos and recordings to make sure that I
hit everything that was crashing the first one.

Has been behaving flawlessly.

So I guess the moral is that you're still rolling the dice with quality
from Archos' products, but if you're willing to wait to for the second
(or third?) one, you'll get one neat toy. ;-)

-john
--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Fingerprint: B0AA 4A33 D43F BA67 E524  22F3 DA3B F8C8 2BA4 8C46        : :' :