Naresh on Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:24:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Free Linux software and training from IBM

Also Oracle 8i and 9i are free to download (not for production ofcourse).
Solaris 9 is free to download.

Anyone know if IBM/Lotus will be shipping out Lotus Notes for Linux? Did
anyone get Notes to work with Linux. I had some success using wine, but
wine crashes after I enter my password. Only if there were a Lotus Notes
client.

Thanks,
Naresh