Dhruv Gami on Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:58:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Anyone tried replacing Exchange lately?

On Apr 16, W. Chris Shank said :

> I need to replace a MS Exchange 5.5 server and was wondering if anyone has
>
> Luckily - for my implimenation, I only need to replace these functions in
> Exchange: email, vacation calendar, shared contacts database. So I think

I have a similar potential requirement, though my client uses Public
Folders and Roaming Profiles extensively. Finding an alternative to that
on linux is kind of painful. Anyone with any such experience ?

regards,
Gami
--
GPG Fingerprint : C588 BB2B 4ABD 988F 30C2  8185 D69F 7DEE B506 EE15