Eric Lucas on Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:45:25 -0400

[PLUG] automount question

I've successfully set up automount on a RH 8 system but
cannot get rid of a particular undesirable behavior.

When I cd to the automount directory "/misc/share" it
mounts it with all the files showing as owned by root.
I'd like to see who actually owns the files.

When I log onto the server where the share is I can see
the file is owned by the user, as expected.

I've perused the man pages for smbmount,
automount, and others, without finding the answer.

Anybody deal with this before?

TIA

Eric

--