Arthur S. Alexion on Mon, 21 Apr 2003 21:08:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] BCCs potentially exposed

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 12:00, Mark Dominus wrote:
> Arthur S. Alexion:
> > Mark Dominus wrote:
> > > The remote MTA still might add naughty or scurrilous headers to the
> > > incoming messages.  This has nothing to do with qmail-inject.
> >
> > When speaking of the "remote MTA" are we speaking of the sender's SMTP
> > server, the recipient's POP or IMAP server, or some random link along
> > the way.
>
> Yes.

So, are you saying the culprit could be any server in the "chain of
distribution", from the sender's SMTP server to the recipient's POP
server, and every server along the way?

--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur@alexion.com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC