Craig Brennan on Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:53:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Laptops

My guess (and this is just a guess) would be yes.  IBM is pretty heavy
into Linux right now, at least on the server end of things.  While they
don't make the greatest machines in the world... as far as laptops are
concerned, I have ironically had the least amount of trouble installing
Linux on IBM laptops as opposed to other laptops.

Craig Brennan
http://caffeinedout.com/ui - User Issues: an online comic/cartoon for
techies
http://caffeinedout.com/cowd - Caffeined Out Web Design & Software