Jeffrey Mealo on Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:53:07 -0400

[PLUG] (no subject)

You're the second person who has said that I figure it must be it, as
far as mono/stereo goes there's actually a switch that changes the mode
from Stereo/Mono on the head phones which I tried.  Thanks for the
tidbit I'll stick it in my bag of cool things to hopefully pull out
later.

------------------- [Offtopic: Fujitsu Hanheld] ---------------------
Great! I am happy for any of you choosing to try out the Linux tablet
project for students like myself on very limited budgets it's a genius
idea.  Plus if we use each unit as a repeater potentially in small
areas we could do some pretty cool things, on a limited budget.

------------------- [Print server] --------------------------
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=20322&item=3020558659&rd=1

I managed to get a HP JetDirect 150X Print Server J2592A for $12.99 Buy
it Now on eBay plus $8.99 Shipping and Handeling. It lacks built in
*Nix support apparently but I'm sure you guys can help me out (if I
have a problem) ;).

------------------- [Router, HTTP Filter, AIM Logger, HTTP Logger]------
I'm going to need to log all activity on my home network to insure the
safety of a family member who's in a bad way (I'll leave it at that).
All the Linux software is available, and I was thinking... Perhaps a
Dreamcast would be a very viable and even... small enough to hide if
need be solution, also just plain fun :).

Eager for feedback,
Jeff

P.S. You guys are great, love the community... Do we have meetings or
an official IRC channel?