W. Chris Shank on Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:08:05 -0400

[PLUG] Disabling mouse button emulation

When I installed Mandrake 9.1 on my iBook, it setup the touch pad to
emulate the other mouse buttons. I rarely use the touchpad, preferring a
real mouse. However, when using the mouse buttons I get this kernel
warning:  keyboard.c: can't emulate rawmode for keycode 272

I've found some info suggesting this only occurs in the Mac HID driver.
The problem is - I suspect it's causing problems with Mozilla.
Occasionally, mozilla will take on keyboard input, forcing me to restart
it.

Anyone know how I can turn this emulation off?

Thanks