Sean Cummins on Fri, 2 May 2003 19:25:18 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Solaris Troubles

Probably the most straightforward way to handle all this would be to just
run the sys-unconfig command.  It'll reset all of your basic network
settings and reboot the box, then prompt you for new information.  Should be
pretty simple..  You'll find it at '/usr/sbin/sys-unconfig'.

See
http://docs.sun.com/db/doc/816-0211/6m6nc678v?a=view#sys-unconfig-1m-indx-1
for the man page.

The alternative is to manually edit all of the applicable files described in
the manpage for sys-unconfig.

Regards,

- Sean