Edmund Goppelt on Mon, 5 May 2003 21:08:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Help with Lawsuit

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 02:56:51PM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 02:53:30PM -0400, Edmund Goppelt wrote:
> > request for public records.  In this case I believe the cost to
> > taxpayers would be nominal as the task at hand is trivial: write and
> > then run a one line SQL query for their Oracle server.
>
> Huh? I thought you said it was backed by SQL Server?
>
> Which is it? Are you sure you really do understand what you're
> asking of them?

Gabriel, with all due respect I don't see that it makes much of a
difference.  SQL2000 or Oracle--it's still going to be easy for the
City to produce a SQL dump.

However, to answer your question, the vendor's original contract with
the City dated March 27, 2002 specificed SQL 2000, its amended
contract of August 9, 2002 specified Oracle 9i:

http://www.hallwatch.org/rtkasuits/suits/brt/brtweb/mbncontract

http://www.hallwatch.org/rtkasuits/suits/brt/brtweb/mbncontract_ammended

--

Ed Goppelt