W. Chris Shank on Wed, 7 May 2003 20:12:14 -0400

[PLUG] For Sale

Laptop, P4 2.4Ghz (desktop CPU), 512M RAM, 14" XGA screen, 40G 5400RPM
Drive, Floppy, DVD/CDRW Combo Drive, 1 PCMCIA slot, shared memory video
controller up to 64M (set in bios), 2 button touchpad, 2 USB, 1
Firewire, external monitor and parallel ports, tv out port, carrying
case, external power supply, instruction manual, warranty card, windows
driver disk, nero burning disk, windvd disk. No operating system license
is included. your choice of 3 RedHat 9 disks or 3 Mandrake 9.1 disks if
so desired.

This unit is brand new, I just received it monday as a demo unit to test
Xandros and other Linux distros on. I'm done with it and will be
returning it to the manufacturer (Pro-Star) in 1 week unless sold.

$1200 + shipping unless you are local and can pick up.
Pics here:
http://extranet.acetechgroup.com/banners/img_2686.jpg
http://extranet.acetechgroup.com/banners/img_2687.jpg

Chris