Edward M. Corrado on Fri, 9 May 2003 09:52:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Verizon DSL

On Thu, 8 May 2003, Paul wrote:

> That's great and all, but why waste the space and electricity using a PC
> as a router?

I'm not worried about space, but I guess the electricty might be a good
reason to get an all-in-one deal (but then again, running a few
Sparc 5's will eat up a lot of electricty anyway :-). Otherwise I'd need 4
things using up electricty:

1 Cable Modem (which BTW. appears to be the Westall 2100 model by the
  part number but of course Verizon sent me no documentation)
1 PC to act router
1 switch
1 WAP

Ed C.