Michael Bevilacqua on Mon, 12 May 2003 21:19:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Philly Linux Chix

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 09:06:25PM -0400, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> It siphoned off all but a couple of our female members, and then when
> that group went away the ladies never found their way back to the main
> LUG.

Pessimissism... I've taught my Elizabeth everything I know about Linux,
and there has come a point where she's taken off and learned much more
on her own. Never through the entire span of time was I pessimistic to
her growing through other channels. I can't see how that statment would
help encourage them Chris...

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua