Paul on Tue, 13 May 2003 00:22:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Philly Linux Chix

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

Exclusive, bah. Separate for interests or methods of expression
common to the small group but distinct from the large, perhaps.

Without passing judgement, I feel compelled to back up my use of the word "exclusive".

Exclusive: excluding some or most, as from membership or participation: an exclusive club. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=exclusive

"Philly Chix is a group that strives to create a friendly female only question, work, collaboration and discussion forum."

"Women who have been using linux for years, who are new to linux, or who are merely curious and want a female-only environment to ask questions are all welcome to join."

"_Women only please_"

Exclusive, no doubt.