John Fiore on Thu, 15 May 2003 18:12:05 -0400

RE: [PLUG] City Lawyer: We Don't Store Data on Hard Disk

I especially like the phrase:

"No one understands its computer system and the CAMA
process better than the BRT."

As though just because they use it they understand it.

I've used my heart every day for the last few decades.
 That must mean that I'm more qualified to talk about
it than any cardiologist.

http://www.hallwatch.org/rtkasuits/suits/brt/briefs/choksi_response