Adam Turoff on Mon, 19 May 2003 11:36:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] City Lawyer: We Don't Store Data on Hard Disk

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 01:51:44PM -0400, Barry Roomberg wrote:
> If you spider their site, and call them on it, then they will say the
> values change all the time, which will invalidate your analysis.
>
> They are setting you up for a no-win situation.

This is a process that lends itself to empirical analysis.

Arguing back-and-forth over which batch of heresay is more plausable is
quite counter productive.   Had you started spidering this data weeks
ago, you would have an idea whether this data changes hourly, daily,
weekly or monthly.

Z.