Jason Costomiris on Tue, 20 May 2003 10:12:05 -0400

[PLUG] 2RU Server case -- could be free.

Could be?  I'll get to that.

I've got a 2RU server case in my dining room.. How did it get there? That's a story for another time.

If someone will come to my house in Mount Laurel today and take it, it's yours free.

It's got a CD-ROM, a floppy and the power supply. I've also got a 2-slot PCI riser card for it. The front locks up too. I don't have any ears for it, so you'd either have to put it on a shelf or on top of some sort of large, stable rack mounted device.

Email me, or call my office line 856-638-0760.

If you want me to bring it to you, or ship it, I'd like to get $50 for it, plus shipping costs. Come over and get it for free instead. It's only free if you come TODAY before 5 pm. I'm here all day today.

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org / W: http://www.jasons.org/