Donald Shierk on Tue, 20 May 2003 08:26:06 -0400

[PLUG] Thanks and one more about dual booting.

wow, thank you all so much.

I can see now why my friend said to use the Linux install disk--it was to use the fdisk to get rid of the NTFS partition. I can't say much about the install of a FAT partition yet, as the Win 2K disk I have seems to be hokey and will only offer NTFS. I found Partition Magic for 10 bucks and will use that for the FAT32 partition.
Again, thanks. This list is great--and I've finally learned enough to follow it!!! That idea about having both the NTFS and FAT32 partitions is great. I'll be learning this machine to learn how to set up a server and will need to run Photoshop, etc. on the Windows side.

One more question--can Linux see files on a Mac OSX machine, or can RedHat be installed on one of these boxes?

Thanks.

Don