W. Chris Shank on Fri, 23 May 2003 15:01:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] KDE & SMB

Yes - this works in Safari - Apple's browser derived from KHTML. To
overcome  I had placed a static menu (top level only) at the same
location. It rendered beneath the dynamic menu, or showed if the dynamic
menu cuoldn't be displayed. I recently removed this since it really never
aligned right and the DHTML works OK in Moz and IE. I have a redesign in
the works - that doesn't use the menu.