Stephen Gran on Sun, 25 May 2003 11:58:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Adobe Foundry (Adobe Font Metrics, etc.)

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 11:39:11AM -0400, Jeff 'Jephree' Mealo said:
> I'm having trouble with the font Helvetica Neue in KDE it has I'd say 40
> variations however I can only use one.  How can I gain access to all of
> these?

This just came up on the debian-kde mailing list, and while I don't
remember the specific fix, I remember that it had to do with fontconfig.
Try here
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200304/msg00515.html
for some help.

|  Stephen Gran                  | But has any little atom,  While a-      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | sittin' and a-splittin', Ever stopped   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | to think or CARE  That E = m c**2 ?     |