W. Chris Shank on Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:32:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] launch scripts from KFM?

So, for the case of the Java script - when it executes from the CLI, it
shows a license disclaimer and requires the user to enter Y or N before
it unrolls the RPM. Is there any way to get KFM to launch the Command
Window also or is it always in the background?