Ian Reinhart Geiser on Mon, 2 Jun 2003 03:30:29 -0400

Re: [PLUG] launch scripts from KFM?

- --
- --:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@yahoo.com>
- --:Public Key: http://geiseri.myip.org:8080/publickey.txt
- --:Jabber: geiseri@geiseri.myip.org
- --:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in pairs to Cape
Canaveral. ~ Source Unknown