George Gallen on Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:17:05 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Bridging two networks using linux

Title: RE: [PLUG] Bridging two networks using linux
also check /etc/sysctl.conf  (at least it is in 7.2{3})

George
-----Original Message-----
From: Bradley Molnar [mailto:brad-current@litech.org]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 4:06 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: RE: [PLUG] Bridging two networks using linux

Ipforwarding would be more than suffice, it is actually what I am looking for.

I was just able to get the machine up and running with the two cards on separate networks (the wireless on 172.20. and the wired on 192.168.).  However, Redhat8 does not have /etc/network in which to add the forwarding line.  I did, however, find a /etc/sysconfig/network which might be the right file.  But, I'm not sure of the line I need to place in there.

thanks
-brad