Fox, Heather on Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:01:04 -0400

[PLUG] review copies of Linux/UNIX books

Hello LUG Leader,

Publisher Prentice Hall PTR/Addison-Wesley would like to update its information on your User Group, in order to resume/continue sending your group review copies of Linux/UNIX/Open Source books by leading authors, as soon as they're published!

In order to remain on our review copy mailing list, please kindly provide the following info:
1) Name of your User Group
2) # of Members (both active & total number)
3) Contact name/physical mailing address to receive the books
4) group website address (please indicate if your site has a designated book review section)

Thank you and I hope to hear from you!

Heather L. Fox
Publicist
Prentice Hall PTR / www.phptr.com &
Addison-Wesley Professional/ www.awprofessional.com
One Lake Street
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
P: 201-236-7139 |  F: 201-236-7123
heather_fox@prenhall.com

If you were not an intended recipient,

please notify the sender and delete all copies.