Jesse Huestis on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:13:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Misc hardware for sale [OT]

I may be interested in an Athlon.  I have an old Compaq with a Duron and a bad power supply I am checking out.  Slot or Socket?  I am looking at socket.

Jesse

Flint Heart wrote:
Best offer i get.  Don't feel like doing the legwork to look into what
everything i'm getting rid of is worth.  Thats just some of the junk i've
got either handy or know about.  If its a reasonable offer I won't mind
parting with the stuff.  Anything to get closer to a new powerpc machine
If i don't like any of the offers i'm just going to take containers of the
stuff to my gf's and have her put them up on ebay.  It would be nice if i
had some stuff ppl wanted.  I don't want most of it...  Don't know why i
wanted it at one point...  All i know is its taking up a nice sized closet
at my house at this point.

N-Tropy