Flint Heart on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:47:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Misc hardware for sale [OT] more stuff

I also 2 i-openers and several ibm remote x thingies( size of a hardcover
book. just plug in keyboard, mouse and monitor, connect to nfs mount and
instant x terminal)
i think i have a hp surestore 5000 tape drive also .

N-Tropy